- FREE SHIPPING
Hailed historically as the Nymph that successfully detained Odysseus, Calypso is a master negotiator and artist coercion. We felt that this bag earned this title due to its sleek simplicity; it is the perfect complement to a power outfit. When you are ready to seal the deal or just feel fashionable and professional at the same time, don’t leave the home without Cameleon Calypso Vegan Leather fashionable Hand Bag.
- It is made for the tough negotiator, and its accessories will help you fit the bill.
- As with all of our bags, Calypso features cut-proof wiring, reinforcing all of its straps.
- Colors: Black & White and Red & White
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 11" x 5"
- CCW Compartment: 5" x 8"
- 7" Handle Fit
** FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS FROM $70 **
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- Orders received after 4PM ET will be processed the next business day.
- We process orders from 9:30AM ET – 4PM ET Monday through Friday.
- We do not process orders on Weekends and major U.S holidays.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
A Comprehensive List of Travel Tips (Vegan-Friendly)
If you’re looking to travel more in 2019 and beyond, you’re in luck – traveling is now easier than ever before. Flights are cheaper, booking accommodations is easier, regulations are less restrictive, and there are a countless number of apps and tools to help make your travels even easier. To help you as you plan your next trip (or trips), we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of the best travel tips around. Follow our list of travel tips and you’ll become a travel pro on the road (or plane) in no time.
Travel TipsPersonal Prep
If you want to reduce the dreaded jet lag, drink lots of water before, during, and after your flight. This simple act works wonders.
Let’s face it – traveling for a long period of time requires a good amount of planning. To make travels easier, follow a preparation schedule that lists all you need to do before your trip commences.
Your feet tend to swell due to lots of walking and high altitudes. To make your travels more comfortable, consider wearing loose shoes or flip flops.
Sleeping in an airplane can be difficult sometimes. To help make it much easier to sleep, bring earplugs/headphones, a sleeping mask, and a neck pillow along with you.
Learning a few common phrases from the place you’re traveling to can be extremely helpful. Write down a few phrases related to asking for directions, ordering food, etc.
To help you enjoy your destination with ease, do some research on the area’s ways of living. Do they drive on the right or left side of the road? How do you say hello? What currency do they use? All these pieces of info will be extremely helpful.
Make sure that all your liquids (shampoo, lotion, hand sanitizer, etc.) are in small TSA approved bottles. If not, there’s a good chance that TSA will throw them out.
Secure your checked luggage with a TSA approved lock. These special locks keep out potential thieves while still allowing TSA screeners to access the bags safely and without damage to your lock.
Bring a few extra keys to your locks along with you.
Just to be safe, place an ID tag on all of your luggage as well as a piece of paper with your information on the inside of each checked bag.
Make several copies of your itinerary, important phone numbers, and other handy information, and place them inside your carry-on and checked bags.
Whenever possible, make your bag distinguishable from the rest by using different color straps, tying yarn to the handle, or writing your name on the side. This will help you quickly find your luggage on the carousel and prevent others from accidentally mistaking your luggage for theirs.
Remove all loose straps from your luggage before checking them in. These straps increase the chance your luggage will get caught in the baggage belt system, which can cause either damage to your luggage or loss altogether.
- Make a packing list in advance to make sure you don’t forget anything important.
- To save space in your luggage, invest in a few packing cubes. These handy cubes allow you to efficiently pack all your clothing and gear into your luggage in an organized and clean way.
- Save even more space by tightly rolling each item of clothing. Then, place them snugly in a bag and use a vacuum sealer to compress.
- Place dryer sheets in between clothing before you fold them so that your luggage smells fresh for the duration of your trip.
- To reduce wrinkling, try separating your clothes in plastic dry cleaning bags.
- Pack heavier items (such as shoes, hairdryers, bottles, etc.) at the bottom of your bag/luggage.
- If at all possible, download books and movies on your phone or portable device instead of packing physical books. This will save you even more space.
- Stuff smaller items such as socks and hosiery into your shoes to save even more space. Just make sure they don’t wrinkle easily.
- For those traveling with children, try packing each complete outfit in a vacuum compressed back. As you begin each day, simply pull out the desired bag and you’ll have a complete outfit ready-to-go.
- Keep all important medications on your person (in your carry-on) at all times. If there’s ever an emergency, you need to have the medication hander versus stowed away in your checked baggage.
- Keep your car keys, wallet, passport, health insurance card, and other important items in your carry-on.
- Take the time to weigh your luggage before checking them in. This will prevent you from having to remove or shift items from luggage to luggage at the check-in counter.
The Ultimate Packing Checklist (Vegan-friendly!)
To help you as you prepare for your travels, here is a handy list of what to take on your trip as well as where to pack it best. We’ve also included a few vegan-specific packing items to keep in mind.
As you pack your carry-on, keep in mind that this is the bag you’ll have the easiest access to on your trip, making it the most practical place to store all your essential and important items. It is also the bag you’ll have to carry yourself along your travels, so it's important to make sure that you don’t pack it to be too heavy. The following items should be packed in your carry-on luggage, purse, or briefcase:
Necessities & Trip-related items
- Plane/travel tickets
- Set of undergarments
- A light jacket or hoodie (if needed)
- Credit and/or debit cards
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss
- Reading glasses, sunglasses, contacts
- Basic makeup
- Lip balm, lotion
- Comb, hairbrush
- Home & car keys
- Reading material
- Travel pillow, sleeping mask, earplugs
- Laptop, tablet
- Cell phone
- Charging cables
- Portable charger
- Adapters, converters
- Camera, batteries, memory card
Vegan Carry-on Items
If you’re a fellow vegan, here are some items to pack in your carry-on so that they’re easily accessible:
- Refillable water bottle (empty)
- Reusable utensils
- Drinkable vegan nutrition (in case of emergency)
- Travel-friendly probiotics
- Vegan snacks (bananas, gummies, granola bars, etc.
Here are some of the general items you should pack in your checked luggage or bags:
- Casual wear
- Dressy/formal clothing
- Athletic wear and gear
- Footwear (sandals, running, casual, dressy)
- Pajamas, sleepwear
- Accessories (hats, scarf, handbag, umbrella, belt, watch, etc.)
Optional Items (if space permits)
If you have some extra space after packing your essentials, here are some items you might want to bring along with you that can help you on your journey:
- Anti-bacterial wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Nail file
- Spare batteries
- Rubber bands
- Extra lock
- Paper clips
- Toilet seat covers
- Bobby pins
- Plastic bags (for garbage or clothes)
- Safety pins
- Band-Aids, first aid kit
- Pen and paper
Vegan Checked Luggage Items
Again, for our vegan readers, here are some items to pack in your checked luggage to help you along your travels:
- Packable small cooler bag
- Vegan condiments (black pepper, salt, etc.)
- Vegan snacks (chips, protein bars, cookies, etc.)
- Protein powder (if needed)
- Reusable shopping/travel bags
- Shower essentials (vegan shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.